Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Member On The "Get Away With Murder Team"

Hi guys, My name is Chris and i'm the newest member here on "Get Away With Murder"

Good to be here and helping out in any way I can :)

I'm going to be helping out with new post and updates if other members or administrators can't for any reason. I think I'm very quick and punctual with my knowledge and posting of NEW info involving Jeffree Star and getting them to you first, but I'll let you all be the judge of that ;)

Well that's pretty much it, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi and I'm very glad to be apart of the "Get Away With Murder" Team.

If you have any queries or information whether it's Jeffree - Related or off topic, do not hesitate to contact me at my E-Mail address: ChrisyMc06@aol.com

Thanks Guys! :)

Chris

xXx The Get Away With Murder Team xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment